Having a therapist help me get through those first few months and years after I first discovered my husband had cheated on was wonderful! I needed someone who really listened to me and understood what I was going through. I will be forever grateful for my dedicated, compassionate therapist. She held my hand and walked me through the most difficult period of my life! Sometimes she kicked my butt and made me face some very difficult truths, other times she helped me make the hardest decisions I didn’t want to face. I couldn’t have done it without her. She literally saved my life!
But if you are anything like me, once I got past all the shock and truama and began to heal, I was tired of talking about it. I didn’t want to talk about it anymore! Talking about it wasn’t helping me rebuild my life. What I really needed to do was figure out where do I go from here and what do I do now?
Therapists can’t really help you with buiding a new life, but a Life Coach can!
A Life Coach can help you:
- Imagine and create the life that you have always wanted
- Overcome self sabotaging behaviors, beliefs, and emotions from the past
- Build a structured plan to have the people, places, and things you really want
- Be accountable to yourself to achieve your objectives
- Live your most beautiful life with intention
I have created three pathways designed free yourself from devasation of betrayal through:
- Healing your mind, body, and spirit with techniques, that are based in science, to retrain your brain to let go of the pain of the past, so you can mark a clear path to your future best self.
- Growing into the new life you have created for yourself by practicing your new skills until they become part of you, thus making your life manageable again.
- Thriving beyond what you ever thought was possible by reconnecting with your life’s purpose and making it happen for you.
You will never get your old life back, but you can build a new, better life for yourself. You can become more than you ever imagined. You can HEAL, GROW and THRIVE!